8th Annual Beach Fest Presented by Yeti!
Come join us on May 23, 2021
Come join us on Sunday May 23, 2021 for the 8th Annual Beach Fest Presented by YETI! We are excited to be teaming up with our friends from YETI again this year, along with 4 of the best beach music bands around!!!
Chairmen of the Board
Jim Quick & Coastline
BAND OF OZ
Parking and gates open at 10am. Free parking & handicapped parking is available on site for those without premier parking passes – first come, first serve.
*all times subject to change*
Big thanks to our sponsors: –YETI – Springhill Outfitters – Backyard Bistro – Sleep Inn & Suites (Smithfield Location) – Farm Bureau Insurance Agent: Charlie Young – Kamado Joe Grills – Crooked Row Produce – Olde Towne Steakhouse – Jones True Value
- There will be no tailgating allowed in parking areas
- We’re asking everyone to enter the gates of the venue as soon as they park and gather their items
- We have over 6 acres of grass in front of the stage and we want everyone to use ALL of it
- Please space your family/group at least 10′ from any other group/family in the field. If you’re unsure how long 10′ is, just stay a “pickup truck” length away.
- We’re asking everyone to establish their area and stay in that area for the duration of the show with the only exceptions being to visit the restrooms, food trucks, or merch tents.
- There will not be anyone allowed in the area directly in front of or on the stage other than the artists
- Tents will be allowed along the right side of the field (facing the stage) and must be spaced 10′ apart from any other tents
- We’ve got some big PA (speakers) coming so don’t worry, you will hear just fine all over the field
- Coolers are allowed, but NO glass allowed anywhere on the property, including parking lots
- No overnight camping
- No fighting
- No pets
- No weapons
- No grilling inside the venue gates
- Blankets and chairs are allowed
- NO REENTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please make sure you have your ID and anything else you might need before you get to the gates.
- Show is rain or shine
- All ages are welcome
- Kids 5 and under are free